The Berkeley Institute is situated on the corner of St. John's and Berkeley Roads in Pembroke West, Bermuda. The school was founded in 1897, and moved from the Samaritan's Hall on Court Street to its present site in 1902. The Berkeley Institute is coeducational with a student population of approximately five hundred.
The school has many excellent facilities that include five modern science laboratories, a well-equipped family studies department, a spacious art room, an inviting library, and a lecture theatre. There are also extensive facilities for the teaching of commercial subjects, design and technology, physical education, and the performing arts. This is supported by a comprehensive informational technology system. All attending students and teachers are assigned laptops; and the entire facility is networked - facilitating an intranet, and free access to the World Wide Web.
Click on the link below to go to The Berkeley Institute's Web Site.
Official Berkeley Institute Web Site